Purchasing any of the following will help me:
continue to participate in the literary community in a volunteer position as an editor
publish poetry, creative non-fiction, and essay in small, unpaying markets as I continue to grow as a writer
work as a public community college educator, my passion (but not a great paying job)
1. A digital manuscript of WE ARE BIRDS, a chapbook about queer relationships: $3
2. A digital manuscript of 15 previously published poems: $3
3. A digital manuscript of 15 previously published poems, with forward and annotations discussing the craft and topics of those poems: $9
4. A physical manuscript of 15 previously published poems: $10
5. A physical manuscript of 15 previously published poems, with handwritten annotations and a personalized letter and forward: $18
6. A handwritten and bound collection of both previously published and unpublished poems, with a personalized letter and forward: $25
Shipping free within the United States. Outside of the United States, a small fee may be applied.
To order a manuscript:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and the email or physical address you would like to use.
Send the required payment to PayPal, using my email (email@example.com), using the subject line "Sales." Alternatively, you can Venmo me, @Emily-Blair-43.
Look for a confirmation email from me within 72 hours. If you do not receive a confirmation email, feel free to request again.
I strive for delivery or shipping within 10 days of purchase. After 10 days, please query your purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org